[Skimmertalk] ViewProp: propagation analysis using Skimmer data

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Feb 21 08:08:34 EST 2013

One of the interesting things you can do with VPiewProp is to
superimpose the Hamcap  MUF predictions on the same map that has the
actual paths shown.  Of course we know that VOACAP/IONCAP predictions
are 30-day averages, but the day to day deviations from the predictions
are a lot of what keep us interested (and with our earphones on).

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.