[Skimmertalk] Spots without calling CQ

David Robbins k1ttt at verizon.net
Mon Feb 18 15:32:44 EST 2013

it wouldn't be the aggregator making that mistake, it would be the skimmer software itself.

Feb 18, 2013 03:11:55 PM, n4zr at contesting.com wrote:

We made a concerted effort before the ARRL CW contest to get all the
multi-band Skimmers (those using Skimmer Server) up to version 2.4 of
the Aggregator, and blocked spots from those who weren't. We did not
make a similar effort on the single-band Skimmers (those using CW
Skimmer itself), but by and large they are using pretty recent Skimmer
software, so I doubt they are sources.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,