[Skimmertalk] Image frequencies falsely reported using QS1R

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Thu Feb 14 18:10:23 EST 2013

I have seen this before.....using 192 kHz sample rate with a preamp.   Would be interested if others are seeing this.    I've noticed the N6WIN skimmer spot me on wrong frequencies in the past and was worried I had harmonics...but it was never on a harmonic from where I was operating.

73. Rich. N7TR