[Skimmertalk] Lost Skimmer key

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Aug 19 16:20:16 EDT 2013

Andy,

When I purchased CW Skimmer in 2008, the license key came from
registrations at regsoft.com, subject:

Order Number XXXXXXXXX - Purchase of CW Skimmer, Tracking Number XXXXXXXX

When I purchased BandMaster, in 2012, the license key came from
noreply-eng at shareit.com, subject:

License Key for "Band Master" (share-it! order number: 404732785)

Hope that helps.