[Skimmertalk] Beacons

adrian green f5vly at mail.com
Mon Aug 5 14:21:34 EDT 2013

Gents,
i cannot understand why even though i see numerous 'beacons' for example on the 30m band, the callsign is correctly identified by cw skimmer they are never uploaded to the 'network' ?
I have checked within my 'ini' file and the beacon list with frequency and callsign is correct, i am at a loss at why it is doing this.

I see other European skimmers reporting beacons i can also see, but mine are being ignored for some reason by the aggregator.

Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Adrian