[Skimmertalk] FW: RBN Freq Shift in WT Bandmap with K3

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Oct 12 16:55:40 EDT 2012

Hmmm... of course, spots are never accurate to better than +- 50 Hz
because of the 0.1 KHz resolution.  Do you have something you can
compare calibration with?  There was just a thread on the Eklecraft
reflector about setting calibration, but they are talking Hz, not
hundreds of Hz. I think John needs to be in touch with Elecraft tech
support.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000