[Skimmertalk] Duplicate spots for very strong signal

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed May 30 08:46:31 PDT 2012

Hi Andy - you need to run the auto-balance routine in Skimmer, to get
rid of those images.  The easiest way is to provide a very strong signal
from your transceiver turned waaay down, and send dits across the
covered bandwidth so it can draw the correction curves for phase and
amplitude.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000