[Skimmertalk] Aggregator Local Port

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Sat May 19 19:39:23 PDT 2012

  My apologies to all.  I got one release ahead of myself.

The ability to change Aggregator's local user port number comes in with
version 2.2 which has not been released yet.

Does anyone have a pressing need for this feature?

73 - Dick, W3OA

    1.  Skimmer and aggregator question(s) (KAZeringue)

Part 1.2