[Skimmertalk] Trying to improve communication

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Mar 7 14:02:43 PST 2012

I have set up a mailing list in my e-mail program that is intended to
encompass active RBN Skimmer stations.  This list is currently based on
callsigns of stations that have checked into the RBN over the last 30
days, and whose e-mail addresses either were found on QRZ.COM or in my

If you get more than one of this test message (other than through one of
the reflectors), or you don't get it and would like to be in the loop,
or if you are no longer interested, please reply and I'll fix the list.

First topic for the list once things are cleaned up will be optimizing
quantity and quality of your spots through Skimmer settings and other
tricks of the trade.

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000