[Skimmertalk] Switching antenna quickly between RIG + Skimmer to RIG only (RX to TX)

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jun 4 10:50:56 PDT 2012

On 5/31/2012 2:34 AM, Andreas Hofmann wrote:

I would like to be able to use the same antenna for skimming and working
> the DX with my rig.

I think I saw a pdf somewhere, but I cannot find it anymore. Anyone
> suggestions?

Perhaps it was this presentation I put together:

Adding a Software Defined Radio (SDR) to an SO2R
station<http://tinyurl.com/4zama4>

The K2 does not have RX ANT IN / OUT jacks like the K3 does.  So you may
have to use an external TR relay as shown on Slide 7.  I don't know anyone
who has done that tough.