[Skimmertalk] Help--What's Going On?

Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Wed Jul 18 08:56:05 PDT 2012

Good Morning All,

I have a club call which I sometimes use to tweak RBN for propagation
checking. But I am often surprised by the lack of hits.

Last night I ran tests with both W6SX and WS7SX. I alternated TEST TEST
TEST W6SX W6SX W6SX TEST and TEST TEST TEST WS7SX WS7SX WS7SX TEST numerous
times on various bands. Everything was the same: power, speed, memory keyer
with auto character space. To see results, use Search Spots by Callsign.

What's going on?

Ski Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light