[Skimmertalk] QS1R and Skimmer Server - Invalid floating point operation

Martin Rath martin.rath at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:39:00 PST 2012

Bonjour,

I'm the happy new owner of a QS1R.

I do however have a small issue. Being out of town at least 2/3 weeks per
month I thought I would use it together with Skimmer Server to skim a few
bands. The RBN coverage is very low in Asia with a few station only in
Japan but nothing in South East Asia.

I'm runing Windows7/64. My edition is the french one and regional settings
are defined to French. Whenever I start skimmer server it returns a
"Invalid floating point operation" error. (I dont run Skimmer and QS1R
Server at the same time). I tried changing the regional setting the English
US but that didn't help.

I'm using the LibUSB-Win32 driver: from my understanding Skimmer Server
should be able to use both driver.

I'm made a few screenshots. Any hints would be welcome !

https://plus.google.com/photos/100427582432310195283/albums/5713247572483332129?authkey=CLP9i9zIp9Xg7gE

Best 73's de Martin 9V1RM / F8UKP