[Skimmertalk] CW Skimmer Error Message: "...Device ID...out of range..."

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Sun Feb 5 04:56:23 PST 2012

Pete:

I would prefer that error messages point more specifically to the problem in order to be most helpful to the user encountering and dealing with them.

Before seeking help, I was trying to resolve what I thought was a problem with the USB driver to my SDR-IQ, when the actual problem was related to the selection of the audio path, which I had no intention of using (no speakers on the PC to be used).

Once I posted the inquiry, there were correct replies from K1TTT and VE3NEA within 30 minutes: gotta love the 'Net!

73,  Jeff  K8ND