[Skimmertalk] Problem with Display

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Dec 18 12:07:24 EST 2012

It's possible that the program that is momentarily locking up the CPU is
the Windows Print Spooler, Spoolsv.exe.

This link<http://www.exe-error-fixes.com/deal-high-cpu-usage-spoolsvexe-problem/>describes
how to stop the Print Spooler, which may fix the problem.  Please
let us know.

Briefly:

   1. In the Widows *Control Panel*, first double-click on *
   Administrative Tools* and then on *Services*.
   2. In the right pane of the Services window, locate and right-click on *
   Print Spooler* and then select *Stop*.

If you're not using the printer, you can also end the spoolsv.exe
process using the Windows Task manger.  Be sure to remove any print jobs
(link above describes the process).