[Skimmertalk] CPU needs for skimmer server

Pete Smith n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 07:02:02 PDT 2012

Hi Martin - I'm surprised.  I'm currently using an E2200 under Win7 Home
at 96 KHZ bandwidth on 7 bands, and on a typical day it shows 28-30
percent CPU.  I'm away from home right now so can't really verify, but
IIRC Alex uses a slightly confusing way of stating the CPU usage., which
makes it seem worse than it is on a multi-core processor.

73,
Pete N4ZR