[Skimmertalk] Rigsync utility

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Fri Jun 17 05:37:12 PDT 2011

Hi

I'm fairly new to skimmer technology, I have a K3,  SRD-IQ receiver, CW
skimmer, RigSync , and Wintest Logger 4.7,  plus Microham keyer mk2.

I've followed the set-up in rigsync but have come to an abrupt stop, so
seeking advice from the group b4 I continue!

On opening rigsync  W2RF OPTIONS, (rig 1 is set for K3 etc, and the k3 is in
sync with the software),  BUT under Applications skimmer, it  should be set
as  RIG 2 (as per set-up guide) but its grey'ed out and set to skimmer ON.

I'm at a loss at this point and cannot see where the problem lie's!!!

Perhaps  though, On setting up rigsync,  should any of the associated
programs ie, microham, cw skimmer  etc,  be running while set-up rigsync is
being  worked on!!!

Ken..G0ORH