[Skimmertalk] Skimming only certain CQs ?

Mark n2qt n2qt at verizon.net
Sat Jul 9 05:23:18 PDT 2011

since I think there is a known list of FISTS operators, you could create a
master.dta super check partial data base with just those calls in it.  You
then set skimmer to paranoid mode referencing that file.  It should only
spot those calls that are found in your master list.  ALex has a nice
program for editing or creating the master.dta file found on the dxatlas
website called medit.

Mark n2qt