[Skimmertalk] СС client

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 09:44:20 PST 2011

I am playing with the latest version of CC user program (2.3960)

1) I set linking mode and use VE7CC-1 as main. Then Secondary only works
with either another CC-cluster or AR cluster. If I try to connect to DX
spider or DXnet or CLX as the secondary the program says " Bad as
secondary". Direct connection to one of the skimmer servers also results in
"Bad as secondary". Is it a limitation or bug?
2) Adding RBN to the list of nodes (    telnet.reversebeacon.net:7000)
allows to connect to RBN as Main. But then I do not see all the spots that I
can see either on the RBN web site or telneting directly to RBN with another
telnet client. I have checked filtering and all the filtering is off. Still
only few spots coming through the CC user program from RBN. What do I do
incorrectly?

73, Igor UA9CDC