[Skimmertalk] bad frecuencies spot

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 14:50:02 PST 2011

thanks for all the replies.

I don´t know if it´s a better way to fill N1MM bandmap with Skimmer spots,
than the N1MM Telnet windows?

What´s the RBN's ARCluster V6 Pete talked about? It´s a software? Could you
please give me the url to download it' I cannot found it.

What I noticed was that I wanted to go to a spot, click the call in the
bandmap and the radio (K3) went to 28033.5 and finally I founded the station
in 28032.5 for example, not in 28033.4 or 28033.3 that will not be a problem
for me.

This was strange, K1TTT´s spot in 28119 when I was running in 28062:

NC7J	K	NA	28062.6	10m	CW5W	CX	SA	CQ	10
11/12/2011 17:51
W3LPL	K	NA	28062.8	10m	CW5W	CX	SA	CQ	26
11/12/2011 17:51