[Skimmertalk] couple Skimmer questions

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Dec 15 13:28:46 PST 2011

Bill, I have no clue about your second question.  As for the first,
Allow Skimmed Commands must be enabled if you want your Skimmer to feed
spots via Aggregator to the Reverse Beacon Network.

The list of permitted commands that can be sent to Skimmer is listed in
the Help file for Skimmer.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
spots at telnet.reversebeacon.net, port 7000 AND now
at arcluster.reversebeacon.net port 7000