[Skimmertalk] a special .ini for split operation

Mack McCormick w4ax.mack at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 10:25:44 PDT 2011

Bill,

Since I know you and know you use a Flex 5000 and DDUtil then you already
have that functionality. Within DDUtil on the RCP tab point CWS at your
CWSkimmer pair. That's it. Now only when operating split if you click on CWS
then VFO B will tune exactly to that spot. Call or email if I can help
further.

73,

Mack de W4AX

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Bill <w9ol at billnjudy.com> wrote:

> After talking to Alex, I remembered that I was given a special .ini file
> that allowed me to operate split via CWSkimmer.
> When in receive mode, I would hear vfoa on the dx station
> But I could mouse click on a 'last worked' or 'clear spot' in CWSkimmer
> and that would automatically transmit on the the dx stations listening
> frequency.
>
> When I go to Settings>Cat>and choose Use Radio 1 I a window opens that
> offers two tabs:
> Rig1 and Rig2
>
> But I can't see anything in the cwskimmer.ini file that looks related to
> my ability to operate split in CWSkimmer.
>
> anybody have some clues?
>
> --
> OS/2 Warp:  it's not just for breakfast anymore!

Mack de W4AX