[Skimmertalk] Automatically changing bands on Skimmer Server

Wes Cosand wes.cosand at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 11:46:22 PST 2010

I like to cover the WARC bands on my Skimmer Server installation.  But how
do you cover 9 bands on a 7 band receiver?

I have been experimenting with the "mouse click" recorder in the free
AutoHotKey software package to write four simple scripts to change from 160
meter to the 17 meter band and from the 80 meter band to the 12 meter band
in the morning and then back again in the evening.  I use the Windows Task
Manager to run each macro at an appropriate time.

We will see how it works over time but it is fun to fool with.

Wes, WZ7I

www.wz7i.com
CW Skimmer CQ spots:  cw.wz7i.com:7300