[Skimmertalk] SkimmerServer ARRL DX CW spot logs needed

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Feb 27 04:50:22 PST 2010

If you were operating Skimmer Server during all or any part of the ARRL
DX CW contest, we need your help to recover as much as possible of the
spots database for that contest.

Skimmer Server generates a running log file titled spots.txt, which can
be found in your SkimSrv folder. If you could make me an excerpt from
that file covering the period the the contest, and e-mail it to me
(n4zr at contesting.com), it would be a huge help.

For the Reverse Beacon Project, thanks in advance

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
The Reverse Beacon Network at http://reversebeacon.net, blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com