[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Server Stats - ARRLDXCW 2010

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 22 06:50:50 PST 2010

It is trivially easy.  The only gotcha is to make sure you do *not* try
to run the QS1R Server with Skimmer Server.  SS loads its own firmware
into the QS1R's FPGA, so you need to let it do that.  Once it's done,
you start Skimmer Server and right-click on the system tray icon - tell
it to show the SS window, and then page through each of the tabs on it.
They are all quite self-explanatory.  You can do this without the QS1R
if you want (I think).

73, Pete N4ZR
Visit the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com