[Skimmertalk] [dxatlas] Antenna for Quicksilver Receiver

Mack McCormick mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:59:13 PST 2010

Thank you to everyone for the responses. Yes, I can use a keying sequencer to ensure the grounding relay on the Quicksilver input is grounded before RF is generated. However, I think it's best to try a 32 foot receive only vertical (for omni direction receiving) and see the results first. I'll still protect the front end of the receiver.

73,

Mack

WB4MAK