[Skimmertalk] placing calls on skimmer display from external source?

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Dec 21 13:16:06 PST 2010

This capability is already available for Writelog users - W2RF has
written the necessary hooks to connect it to Skimmer and display the log
status of callsigns that Skimmer identifies, based on what Writelog
tells it.  I don't know how hard that would be to do with other logging
programs.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com