[Skimmertalk] Strong access control to Skimmer

Luc PY8AZT py8azt at dxbrasil.net
Mon Apr 19 13:15:38 PDT 2010

I sent this email in CQ-Contest list, and moderator asked to change
the subject to skimmertalk list. This is my first post and I don't know
if this issue has been discussed before.

Sorry If it's a dupe, just log me in hi hi

Hi,

I'm monitoring DXCluster Skimmer based via Telnet connection for
while. It's absurd how this technology is amazing. It frenetically
sniffs calls on the bands, nothig scape from Skimmer.

We had discussed here the needing to turn DXCluster more safe by
password access control. As this is a starting point to a new concept
of relationship with spot network, it would be natural to apply strong
access control to DXCluster Skimmer based to prevent someone use this
hiden.

We really need to know who is and where is everyone logged into
Skimmer Telnet node during competitions.

Why this Skimmer telnet node doesn't have strong access control to log in?

--
73, Luc
__
Participe da Lista DXBrasil: dxbrasil+subscribe at googlegroups.com