[Skimmertalk] Why only 48 KHz decode with Flex 5000?

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:55:38 EST 2009

Does anyone know where the limitation is that only allows Skimmer to decode 48 KHz with a Flex 5000A? Is it the Flex radio? PowerSDR? Or, a Skimmer limitation? It would really be great to be able to decode more than 48 KHz during a contest while using the Flex. I am aware of Ed W2RF's, work around using RX2 but it would be great to do this interactively using my primary operating frequency.

If you know, please let me know where the limitation exists and if there are any plans to improve the situation. Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

73,

Mack
WB4MAK