[Skimmertalk] Skimmer availability for ARRL DX Test [correction]

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Mon Feb 16 15:39:49 EST 2009

My Skimmer will be running this weekend, slaved to my second radio, so
whatever band that radio is on, Skimmer will be there and behind the
radio's bandpass filters.  I hope that will enable Skimmer to keep
providing data even while I'm running 150/hr on Radio 1 (I wish!).

The new port is 24.126.40.25, port 7300, and I'm experimenting to see if it
will change.  I have dynamic IP addresses here, but in the past it has not
changed.  If it does, I'll go to dyndns and get a fixed address.

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and updated daily
www.conteststations.com