[Skimmertalk] Building a computer for Skimmer (RESEND)

VE5ZX ve5zx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:47:02 EST 2009

> I just look at the site, and all I saw were 2.80 MHz P4s.  That's
> essentially the same as my Dell, which is a 2.66 GHz P4.  Not enough
> computer for this job, I'm afraid.

There is also a  Intel® Pentium® 4 3GHz with HT Technology Microsoft Windows
XP Professional Edition with 512MB/2048MB. The type and availability of
machines changes regularly.  I had to wait a couple of weeks before the
machine in the form factor I wanted was available.

... Sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK