[Skimmertalk] Skimmer and Perseus

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 19 12:15:57 PST 2009

After a long wait v2.1 of Perseus and 1.5 of CW Skimmer has finally
enabled the combo. tbh I've only just got it going, but the performance
on 40m in the 9A contest looks astounding. Clearly I don't know how to
drive it as yet and certainly don't know how to send the spots to the
bandmap in N1MM .which would be really nice to try. I assume this is via
a telnet port and I see that the default in Skimmer is port 7300, which
doesn't work otherwise I wouldn't be asking the question.

So please excuse me if this is a pdq from a Skimmer virgin, but what
telnet port should I set to have the spots populate the N1MM bandmap?

tia

73

Clive
GW3NJW