[Skimmertalk] Logbook for skimmer

Trevor Smithers tsmithers at cix.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 07:58:00 PST 2009

I don't have much of a tx capability for 160m but I hear fairly well so I drop into SWL mode and
monitor the band overnight using a QS1R/Skimmer and feed the results to the Reverse Beacon
network and the cw section of the PSK Reporter system
http://pskreporter.info/CWReporter.msi
I can also display results on DX Atlas using Bandmaster.

However what would be really useful is to be able to feed Skimmer spots to a logbook so as to
keep a long term record of what's been happening during the season. Is anyone aware of an
app that will take Skimmer telnet data and populate a logbook - I don't mean just the band table
display that a lot of logbooks have but a permanent record of Skimmer spots.

73
Trevor  G0KTN