[Skimmertalk] New version of RigSync available for download

Edward Russell ehr at qrv.com
Wed Dec 9 07:28:40 PST 2009

Hi Joe,

Several people have reported a problem getting ICOM rigs to work with
RigSync. I hope to get a fix for this but can't promise as I don't have an
ICOM rig. I will post here if and when I have a solution. If any reader has
found a way to make ICOM rigs track frequency properly, please post here or
contact me.

Thanks,
73 Ed W2RF