[Skimmertalk] Flex PWSDR and CWSkimmer

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Oct 29 17:29:07 EDT 2008

Before anyone jumps on me...I can copy cw better (most of the time) than
CWS.

But I do use CWS to find the holes in a pileup or find the frequency of last
station worked.

So here is the problem.
When I find a station just worked, I can put the mouse crosshairs on that
frequency and when I click, it changes vfoA to that QRG.
Which is no good as I need it to change vfoB, which is the transmit or split
vfo.

So basically what I'm asking is....how do I configure CWS to change VFOB?

Rig is a Flex5KA, running PWSDR (latest full or SVN Versions)
CWS is connected to the Flex via DDUtility comport sharing utility.