[Skimmertalk] Slow Scan

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Oct 13 16:38:32 EDT 2008

Is it possible for CW Skimmer to track a constantly shifting frequency,
such as in conjunction with a CAT-interfaced rig having a 3 KHz
bandwidth set to slowly scan across the band?  If so, would the
resulting bandmap show the full spectrum between scan limits (whatever
was received within the last ten minutes) or only a moving 3 KHz
bandmap?  I've read Pete's very nice tutorial but couldn't tell if the
bandmap width is restricted to the currently received passband.  I
downloaded the trial program and played with it a bit last spring, but I
didn't think to check this out before the trial period elapsed.

Thanks es 73,
Dave   AB7E