[Skimmertalk] RigSync THANK YOU!

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:44:18 EST 2008

Ed and list,

I'd like to pass along my thanks to Ed for a great piece of software. I used
it for about 24 hours of the CQWW CW contest this weekend and it worked
exactly as Ed describes below. It was great to be able to have spots and
stations worked populated (in color) between CWSkimmer and WriteLog.

Thank you Ed!

73,

Mack
WB4MAK