[Skimmertalk] Brief experiment with Skimmer and 40 Meter SoftRock at Field Day

kd4d at comcast.net kd4d at comcast.net
Mon Jun 30 11:19:46 EDT 2008

Hi Pete:

I had a bandpass filter in front of the SoftRock.  I do think that an attenuator would
have helped - I'm wondering if there is a better way to set it than fiddle with it and
see what happens in the waterfall display...does anyone have any suggestions?

Unfortunately, if we're transmitting on 40 with two or three or even four stations
at Field Day for instance), a band-pass filter doesn't help.  :-)

Thanks, Pete.

73,

Mark

From: Pete Smith <n4zr at contesting.com>