[Skimmertalk] 15M propagation test TODAY

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Fri Jun 27 07:23:52 EDT 2008

To test the adage that the upper bands are often open when nobody's on
them, I have put my SoftRock on 15M today.  It is reporting all signals
heard to http://skimmer.dxwatch.com .  Antennas are a stack of Force 12
C-3Es pointed at Europe, as I think the next several hours are the best
possibility for European signals.  If you'd like to know if you are being
heard in the US, call CQ between 21000 and 21092, and then check the web
site.  I will turn the antennas to South America this afternoon.

Maybe I'll try 10M tomorrow - if nothing else, should be interesting Es
results from the Field Day activity.