[Skimmertalk] Skimmer - Something new to talk about

Stan Stockton k5go at cox.net
Tue Jun 24 11:38:32 EDT 2008

> At 10:29 AM 6/24/2008, Stan Stockton wrote:
>>Finally, Skimmer is the name of the turtle I picked up next to the 15M
>>tower which was given to Katie, my three year old grandchild.  Skimmer
>>will be her entrant in the July 4th turtle race on the square in
>>downtown Harrison, Arkansas. :-)

> Go Skimmer go! Go Skimmer go! :-)
>

> Michael Keane K1MK
> k1mk at alum.mit.edu

I started to add that this would probably be the only time I would be
saying that.  I will report whether he scampered to the outside of the
circle or whether he sat there in the middle with his head hidden in
shame. :-).  If he does not win, the next time I am in a restaurant I am
going to order turtle soup and tell the waiter to make it snappy.

Stan, K5GO