[Skimmertalk] Category Definitions

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 08:08:40 EDT 2008

These are some interesting concepts for categories.

But, instead of defining the categories in terms of what hardware/software is or is not allowed, can
the categories be defined completely by what functions the operator is allowed/not allowed to
perform along with what information and from which sources he is allowed to use?

If this is not done, inevitably there will be new hardware or software developed which falls outside
the category description and we'll be right back here again.

73, Ted W4NZ