[Skimmertalk] Skimmer Experience: 160M and 10M

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 27 13:52:28 EST 2008

Jamie,

Very interesting data, indeed.  Thanks for taking the time to do the
research.  Since you provided the calls of the stations that you were
contacting while in S&P (and not in CQ) mode, I will do some research from
my end to see what information can be extracted using them   I had planned
to play around in the Stew Perry TBC tonight, but the NWS weather forecast
seems to indicate that the WX is not going to be very cooperative here
tonight...  :-(  I will let you know what I find out from the
investigation...

73,

Rick
K4TD