[Skimmertalk] Old geezer needs some help please ?

H Lawrence Serra hlserra at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 16:04:44 EST 2008

... and be sure to clear any Packet/Telnet filters you may have installed in N1MM. I left some in, and couldn't get the spots from the Telnet window in N1MM to populate the Bandmap or the "Available MULTs and Qs" window. Once I was sure they were cleared, the spots flowed freely into both.

73, Larry N6NC