[Skimmertalk] Old geezer needs some help please ?

Garry Brisbane garry.brisbane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:37:05 EST 2008

No doubt I am missing something that is obvious, I can't seem to have
Skimmer populate the N1MM bandmap. The K3 is connected to a  computer
com.port and am using LP_bridge to connect to Skimmer and N1mm. Everything
seems to be running as the K3's frequency is displayed in each program and
Skimmer and N1MM appear to be talking. Might add that I have just downloaded
Skimmer and trying to get used to it, but where am I goofing up ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated....
Garry VE3WZ