[Skimmertalk] ARRL 10 Meter Contest

W7TMT w7tmt at dayshaw.net
Fri Dec 12 22:48:36 EST 2008

Hank,

I'll have mine running all weekend during daylight hours. I currently have
an SDR-IQ using a 40M full sized ground plane at 35' up running with the
WD5EAE Scheduler tool moving it between two or three bands 24/7 for the most
part and that includes 10 meters during the daylight hours. This weekend
I'll modify the script and ensure it runs continuously at all reasonable 10
meter times.

73/Patrick
W7TMT