[Skimmertalk] Skimmer in CQWW and CPU Utilization Problem

W3OA w3oa at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 2 12:35:35 EST 2008

Hi Pete - Thank you for your response.

I preferred the Skimmer spots over Cluster spots.  I found myself
running my cursor down the N1MM band map and just clicking on the spots
that showed they had come from Skimmer.  I think the Paranoid mode makes
the spots pretty accurate.

I wanted to keep the Cluster spots in my feed to N1MM so I would be
aware of what was happening on the bands I wasn't operating on i.e. I
could be on 20 and the Cluster spots might show some activity on 10 I
would want to be aware of.

73 - Dick, W3OA