[Skimmertalk] integrating multiple spot streams

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Aug 21 17:22:39 EDT 2008

A friend's question reminded me that a lot of Skimmer users may want to
feed spots to their logging programs both from Skimmer *and* from a regular
telnet cluster.  I'm told that Win-Test can do this, but for users of other
logging programs, K1TTT's wintelnetx program can combine multiple telnet
streams.  It is freeware, from www.k1ttt.net, and to my knowledge is the
only such program available.  I have tested the latest version with spot
streams from Skimmer and the W3LPL cluster node, and it works FB.