[Skimmertalk] Skimmer use places op in Assisted category for CQWW

Vladimir Sidorov vs.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:02:56 EDT 2008

Scott,
Thanks for bringing up good news.

Apparently it turned to be clear for everybody that Skimmer is perhaps even
more "QSO alerting assistance" than the traditional spotting system. The
list's activity has slowed down simply because there was virtually nothing
to discuss anymore. All the reports of trial use of Skimmer in contests have
cleary proved the fact that SO and SO+Skimmer are totally different animals.

Sanity is there at last, thanks to the CQWW team.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---