Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec TX-100 transmitter?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec TX-100 transmitter?
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 13:15:12 +0000
Howiet

If the TX-100 listed had a 6146 final, it was a modified transmitter. The TX-100 had a sweep tube final. I do not recall which tube exactly. I have the RX-10, TX-100 and model 200 VFO here. I recall that is necessary to do some modest rewiring of the crystal oscillator stage (another tube) to use the vfo. I see documents listed on line. The RX-10 docs are listed at the Ten-Tec web site and the transmitter and vfo docs listed on another site so those may be available to you. I imagine finding one for purchase is going to be a challenge. Hope you can find one.

73 de WA3FIY  Lee