Re: [TenTec] PARTS line?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PARTS line?
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 10:49:31 -0400
dave

the only way you can get to ten tec is by email and it’s only for service. They
apparently are not doing any parts orders

the nylon power plug is easy to obtain, it’s a AMP/MOLEX connector you can get
from mouser.com <http://mouser.com/>

I don’t have the stock number in front of me, but I can scare it up

mike, wb8vge

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never sure.