Re: [TenTec] Remote tuning knob/encoder for Omni 6

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Remote tuning knob/encoder for Omni 6
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 06:45:19 -0500
I've got my third question answered via the DB25 diagram on page 5-1 of the
manual and the remote encoder connection info at
http://users.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/301.html

DescriptionEncoderDB-25Ground"-"1 and 14Phase 1"A"6Phase 2"B"8+5v"+"16

I will assume a "Y" cable is needed if you want simultaneous computer
connection and remote tuning.

So all I'm hoping to find out is whether anybody has connected a 302R
remote or whether anybody has the DIN connector pin outs of the 302R?

Thanks & 73,
Barry N1EU